The TPL Life – Shehsawar Plan is an exclusively designed Insurance Plan for the Shehsawars i.e. Motor Bikers of Pakistan and offers two – fold protection to the Shehsawar i.e. Motor biker against Death or Bodily Injuries due to a Motor Bike Accident.
- Cash payment of Rs. 500,000 in case of Death due to an Accident as a result of a Motor Bike Accident 50,000 in case of Hospitalization due to a Motor Bike Accident
What does this plan offer?
- Over all Limit of the Plan: 500000
- Panel Hospital: No Co –payment
- Non Panel Hospital: 80:20
What is the minimum age limit to opt this plan?
- Entry Age: 6 months to 60 years
- Maximum insurable Age Limit: 64 years
Are there any sub-limits for this plan?
- Daily Room & Board: Private
- Accidental Emergency: 50000
- Emergency Evacuation: 50000
- Pre & Post hospitalization Expense Benefits (up to 30 days Pre & Post hospitalization) Ambulance Services Expenses Specialized Investigations (MRI, CT Scan, Endoscopy & Thallium Scan) Covered at Actual Costs
Is maternity covered in this plan?
- Limits (Normal Delivery): 50000
- C-Section: 75000
- D&C: 25000